November Meeting Information
WHEN: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 6:00 pm
WHAT: Guided Tour of Yuengling brewery in Tampa - Please be advised that tours may be postponed or cancelled due to severe weather conditions!
Step out from under the hot Florida sun to discover how the cool, crisp taste of Yuengling is brewed and bottled. Tour the Yuengling brewery in Tampa where "America's Oldest Brewery" uses modern technology to brew fine beer in a time-honored tradition. Sample the Yuengling heritage for yourself at the brewery's biergarten.
The new brew house, just built 2013, is now part of our tour!
Tour Information and Guidelines
- The tours leave promptly at the scheduled times.
- Yuengling tour guides will share with you history of the brewery and detailed information regarding the brewing process, however there is no production on Saturday’s.
- Tours last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.
- All ages are welcome. A valid ID is required to sample Yuengling products at the end of the tour. There is soda available for those under the age of 21 and visitors who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.
- All tour visitors must wear completely closed shoes. No sandals, flip flops, clogs, Crocs, anything with openings around your foot is unacceptable, must be a completely closed shoe.
- Photographs are allowed. Video cameras, recorders or cell phones are permitted.
- The building is not handicapped accessible. Although we are not wheelchair accessible at this time, a power point presentation can be given upon request.
Located at: 11111 N 30th St, Tampa, Hillsborough, FL 3612-6439
RSVP IS REQUIRED – RSVP by November 14th – NO WALK-INS
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org, 352.796.7211 Ext 4060, or 352.279.2028
Meeting Fee: Members $15 – Non Members $20 – Student Members $5